We stayed at the melia for 8 nights. Beach is lovely,rooms are nice and clean, we were on the first floor with pool as soon as we walked out however there was no water in the pool until our last day! Renovation going on which we knew about wasn't too bad some days but some days you just wanted peace and quiet! Service very slow at beach bar, food and drinks very expensive and food poor quality very tasteless! Restaurant at the pool is awful, as soon as your food arrives the flies come swarming landing on your food it was disgusting! Most of the staff were very nice.
Our last night after we went to bed around 12.45 the noise from the pool bar was terrible, my husband phoned and asked what time it closed he was told it should have closed at 11pm she said she would send someone to Look into it, however the noise was still going on at 2.30am. we asked if the hotel had a room we could use to shower as we had a late night flight and wanted to freshen up after being at the beach all day, we were told that was not the hotels policy! Never had that before! Just got the feeling melia are only interested in getting your money then don't care about their guests! We certainly won't be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Nassau Beach is situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of white sand long the Atlantic Ocean on Nassau’s spectacular Cable Beach. Enjoy stunning views, comfortable accommodations, luxury amenities and globally inspired cuisine featuring a distinctive Bahamian flare. Meliá Nassau Beach is a perfect playground for kids of all ages offering an array of activities, on and off land, including golf, sailing and snorkeling in the calm, turquoise waters of the island. *Operating as an inclusive resort until December 2014. All inclusive after December 2014LOCATIONMeliá Nassau Beach is conveniently located just minutes from Nassau Paradise Island International Airport and a short walk from Cable Beach Golf Club. In addition, the resort is situated near many of Nassau’s major attractions, local restaurants, cafes and shops. ACCOMMODATIONSMeliá Nassau Beach features 694 guestrooms, including 32 suites: Classic Island View, Deluxe Pool View, Premium Ocean View, The Level, Romance Suite, Royal Suite, Grand Suite and the Presidential Suite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Melia Nassau Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort And Casino
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Hotel Nassau
- Sheraton Cable Beach Resort
- Nassau Sheraton
- Radisson Cable Beach Resort
- Melia Nassau Beach Resort Bahamas