“Melia all inclusive” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Melia Nassau Beach Resort

Save Saved
You added Melia Nassau Beach Resort to your Saves list
Melia Nassau Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   West Bay Street, Nassau, New Providence Island (Formerly Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino)   |
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Nassau
A TripAdvisor Member
“Melia all inclusive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The all inclusive package is super. You can't go wrong. The beach was within a few steps from the hotel. Nice, not crowded and very clean. Much better than other beaches I had visited in USA. Especially nice not to see dog poo etc.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (267)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The rooms have no wifi in them, only in the lobby , which is crazy in 2014 . If you like wifi, don't stay there :/ plenty of other options nearby , I visited Atlantis for party/casino , it was very nice , I should have stayed there.

Tolland, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My friends and I stayed at Melia Nassau Beach Resort recently. This was my second time back within the past 6 months and I was curious to see if the renovation was complete. I noticed it was still under construction but the service was still awesome!!! The staff was very attentive with whatever we needed and we felt very welcome. I had a wonderful time once again and I would highly recommend this resort to other friends and family. I would definitely return at Melia to soak up some sun and fun. :))

San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel was very clean - buffet was fantastic. My two 16 year old boys said there favorite part was the food. :-) The pools were always clean. The wait staff we sometimes had trouble getting our drink orders taken.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Sarasota, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Perfect tropical get-away! Loved the huge pool and bar area overlooking the beach. Buffet is delicious. Perfect ceviche'. And if you see mac and cheese on the dinner buffet, it's worth the carbs! Highlight was Junkanoo parade entertainment that came through at dinner!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have stayed at the Melia from 9/11-9//14 and I honestly have to say I had a GREAT experience. The staff was very friendly! I was skeptical prior to arriving at Melia because the reviews had made it seem like I was going to regret my hotel pick. Total opposite! For the price you pay it is an awesome accommodation.

I was greeted upon arrival concierge was super friendly. I arrived early however check in is at 3pm so of course my room was not ready but I expected that. HENCE 3PM CHECK IN. NO LONG LINES. Nonetheless, go enjoy your time at the resort while you wait! By the way, there are a few complimentary water activities the hotel offers!

Again everyone was super friendly, hotel is big, clean, and everything I expected. Theres WiFi in the lobby and other areas around the hotel. But I must say I was not disappointed at all. Yes there is construction going on but it is NOT inside the hotel and you will barely notice it. Food a bit pricey but I expect that from any resort. After some reviews I have to say some people must expect a lot! Dont get fooled ..I felt obligated to leave a review to defend Melia! Melia was an awesome stay!

Franklin, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I am so excited that Southwest now flies to international destinations! I picked Nassau, Bahamas and The Melia Hotel for a quick getaway with my wife. We flew in on a Sunday. Check in was great! Got a 1st floor king room with the pool steps from our room! Great snorkeling with 3 different "rock reefs" right by the Melia. I am an avid snorkeler, so I spent a lot of time in the warm, clear water. The resort lets you borrow a mask, fins and snorkel as part of your $40 daily resort fee. One day I got adventurous and swam clear to the island nearly a mile away. Collected some great shells on the way back. The hotel staff were great! We met Krishna Newbold, who is the hotel's recreation director. He was an incredibly friendly guy who made our stay more enjoyable. Charlene, at the concierge desk, was another staff member that we enjoyed meeting. She was helpful with great information about the area! Our room was very comfortable and a good size. The bed was very comfortable! We stayed in room #109. Great location if you have children who want to go to the pool frequently. We enjoyed the Aqua restaurant and my wife loved having a Starbucks on the grounds. When we go back next time, I plan on going on the shark dive that Stuart's Cove offers. Melia was not the Atlantis. Not as new or with all the bells and whistles, but it was comfortable, relaxing, quiet and affordable. Right up my alley. And if you want to go visit the Atlantis, it is just a short bus or cab ride away. We took a bus to the Fish Fry. As an explanation, the Fish Fry is an area of restaurants, not one specific restaurant. We ate at Twin Brothers. It was ok. There are many to choose from. The Melia has good internet available for free in the lobby. It was a great trip and we will go back!

Room Tip: The balcony walls are pretty high, so it is hard to see out to the ocean if you are sitting on your...