Came on a family vac group of 13....kids, friends and fam...Well they certainly enjoyed it and so did I. Although normally, we never like staying on the resort for too long, as we like to explore other places, we found that just spending time on the beach was really worth it. I think the food experience made it what it was because of the friendly waiters and waitresses that were more than accommodating. I had to argue a little for a high up floor, and the view was spectacular!...I could have stayed there and just enjoyed my "wake up" view...luv'd it!
BUT the downside was the 75 minute line up at the front desk for check in...what a disorganised
set of office staff…..you would think they knew when their normal chartered planeload of people coming on all inclusive vacations with their travel partners...how could they not know..they have an all inclusive arrangement dammit.....but they just didnt want to hire the extra staff for a couple of hours to deal with the check in line ups...incompetent management. I overheard one of them telling the manager...yeh 'staff name" went home at 11pm...what? c'mon!...don't sound even more foolish in front of us....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Nassau Beach is situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of white sand long the Atlantic Ocean on Nassau’s spectacular Cable Beach. Enjoy stunning views, comfortable accommodations, luxury amenities and globally inspired cuisine featuring a distinctive Bahamian flare. Meliá Nassau Beach is a perfect playground for kids of all ages offering an array of activities, on and off land, including golf, sailing and snorkeling in the calm, turquoise waters of the island. *Operating as an inclusive resort until December 2014. All inclusive after December 2014LOCATIONMeliá Nassau Beach is conveniently located just minutes from Nassau Paradise Island International Airport and a short walk from Cable Beach Golf Club. In addition, the resort is situated near many of Nassau’s major attractions, local restaurants, cafes and shops. ACCOMMODATIONSMeliá Nassau Beach features 694 guestrooms, including 32 suites: Classic Island View, Deluxe Pool View, Premium Ocean View, The Level, Romance Suite, Royal Suite, Grand Suite and the Presidential Suite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Melia Nassau Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort And Casino
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Hotel Nassau
- Sheraton Cable Beach Resort
- Nassau Sheraton
- Radisson Cable Beach Resort
- Melia Nassau Beach Resort Bahamas