My husband and I have just returned from a wonderful 4 day stay at this resort. We were a little hesitant after reading some of the negative comments, but truly this was one of our best holidays ever. We found all the hotel staff to be friendly, polite and extremely helpful. Cindy at reception is exceptionally nice & gave us a room with a spectacular view. The food was wonderful, breakfast had everything you could want, ranging from omelettes to order, to smoked salmon, cheese blintzes, fruit cups.. delicious. Lovely lunch menu at the pool restaurant, interesting salads, chicken fingers, burgers, all great. Specialty restaurant, Aqua, has an extensive menu, rack of lamb, grouper, steak. Sorry to rant on about the food, but it's really that great! We took the all inclusive package, so please note, if you don't go that route, you could have a fairly hefty food/drink bill.
Room bright & clean, beds very comfortable No fridge, but there's a a coffee maker with bottled water, coffee etc, supplied daily.
The hotel is right on the beach, which has clear water & beautiful sand. Also no-one bugging you to buy stuff, go on trips etc. which we really appreciated.
The hotel lounge has a very nice atmosphere, there were a couple of excellent singers entertaining us at night. There's also a huge movie screen outside, we took in a couple of good movies there.
Nothing more to add...except we're already planning a return trip asap. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Nassau Beach is situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of white sand long the Atlantic Ocean on Nassau’s spectacular Cable Beach. Enjoy stunning views, comfortable accommodations, luxury amenities and globally inspired cuisine featuring a distinctive Bahamian flare. Meliá Nassau Beach is a perfect playground for kids of all ages offering an array of activities, on and off land, including golf, sailing and snorkeling in the calm, turquoise waters of the island. *Operating as an inclusive resort until December 2014. All inclusive after December 2014LOCATIONMeliá Nassau Beach is conveniently located just minutes from Nassau Paradise Island International Airport and a short walk from Cable Beach Golf Club. In addition, the resort is situated near many of Nassau’s major attractions, local restaurants, cafes and shops. ACCOMMODATIONSMeliá Nassau Beach features 694 guestrooms, including 32 suites: Classic Island View, Deluxe Pool View, Premium Ocean View, The Level, Romance Suite, Royal Suite, Grand Suite and the Presidential Suite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Melia Nassau Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort And Casino
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Hotel Nassau
- Sheraton Cable Beach Resort
- Nassau Sheraton
- Radisson Cable Beach Resort
- Melia Nassau Beach Resort Bahamas