“Best calzone ever!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
St. Cloud, MN
“Best calzone ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were just there in February, 2013, and like everything else, I do my research! I had seen some really great reviews on this little place on a couple different reviews and told my boyfriend I really wanted to eat there during our trip. I was pleasently surprised to see the restaurant on our drive from the airport to the Shearaton. It is located right next to Sandals and is a 10-15 minute walk....sooooo well worth it. We decided to eat here later in the week and wish we would have gone right away. I would have eaten here again instead of eating at Senor Frogs twice, which had average food at best. We started with an appetizer and then shared the meat calzone. It was 23.00 but it was HUGE. We ended up taking some back to our room and it called to my boyfriend all night until he finally got up and ate it. We had an appetizer, the calzone and a couple beers and it was 56.00, reasonable. We joked about how we had to come to the Bahamas to have the best pizza ever. It isn't the fanciest place ever but don't let that stop you...you will not be disappointed!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lakeway, Texas
“A/C drips...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Family style dining experience, average service, and the air conditioners drip. I got hit on the head as I walked in, and there were several drips near our table as we ate, fortunately none landed in our drinks which were good. The food was just OK.

Visited January 2013
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

We go to Milano’s 3-4 times a month for lunch and dinner the food is always great and is very reasonable price wise... I would highly recommend trying the pizzas - definitely one of the best on the island! My only problem would be the size of the place sometimes there are no seats available but if that is the case it is usually worth waiting for one… I have taken many of my friends and family who have visited the island and they have all thoroughly enjoyed it…

Montreal, Canada
“Great thin slice pizza's!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Great thin slice pizza at this authentic Italian restaurant. Quaint indoor and outside seating right by the side of the road. One important thing to note is that this place does not accept credit cards, it is cash only. Gave it $$$ but dress is casual as it is everywhere in Nassau.

• Visited January 2012