“Coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Nassau
Cuisines: American
“Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2015

We like Starbucks. It was nice to have a couple of them at Atlantis. We could get our coffee just the way we like it. Only drawback....none would accept my Starbucks card or my Starbucks gift cards. Bummer.......

Visited February 2015

Jackson
“Not the Starbucks I'm accustomed to”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

After waiting in a long line to buy an overpriced beverage from a not-so-friendly staff, I was disappointed to hear that they charge an extra fee for internet access. I understand the need to limit the number of freeloaders who don't buy anything and mooch off of the store. But I think a free half-hour would be a good idea for the patrons.

There are plenty of other coffee shops around town. I recommend that you check them out.

• Visited January 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oley, Pennsylvania
“not the best starbucks experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I am not the typical Starbucks patron but I do have an appreciation for their ambiance and business model. That said, I was looking forward to a consistent cup of coffee and some quiet time & wifi to get caught up on emails while on vacation. That didn't happen as this Starbucks is small, tight (15-20 patrons and it was shoulder to shoulder) and no matter what I tried I was unable to connect to the wifi, even after talking with the staff and other patrons (some were connected, some were unable). The coffee and snacks were par for the course.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
mexico
“3us per hr???? F.....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Get a coffee here is not good idea...Starbucks... We don't get coffee cause is good,,, is just because your internet and now you charge the crew members 3 us per hr???? For your shi.... Internet speed?? No way....we head to donkey d. and better coffee and internet....

Visited November 2013
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Slow Internet they charge for”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The cuisine is normal Starbucks. However, instead of free internet they charge $3 per hour per device. They state on their sign it is "high speed". However, actual results from speedtest.net reveal it is 0.21mbps down and 0.15mbps up. For those unfamiliar, this is one seventh the speed of the slowest DSL. It is a shared connection and horribly slow. If you need internet look elsewhere.

• Visited November 2013