Like many of the other people we too were a bit apprehensive about the hotel given some of the negative reviews but we must say this trip was wonderful from beginning to end. We booked the Royal Villa Honeymoon suite which included a Rolls Royce pickup at the airport and butler service. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. We had personal check-in and were greeted with a mimosa and a cold towel.
Although our room was not ready when we arrived our butler showed us around the property and took us for lunch. The grounds are well maintained and they are constantly cleaning and painting and making sure that everything is in perfect condition. Our room was beautiful with a full mini-bar which was re-stocked every day. We had no complaints about the room or the maid staff.
The food was very good, better than expected. The breakfasts at the Baccarat were great. The lunches were ok, not great - lots of good fried stuff. The beach BBQ was great and the room service lunch was great too. Dinner was very good. There was a great variety. Its worth having a butler because they guarantee that you can get into all the best places. We ate at the Crystal Room twice and Baccarat once. Baccarat is by far the best restaurant there.
The pools are great and so are the swim-up bars. The staff is very helpful and nice. There is top shelf liquor which is very nice too.
Overall, it’s a great place to go. Tons of people in love just relaxing and enjoying each other. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, BookIt.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau