Stayed at Sandal Royal Bahamian for 6 nights from October 17th in room 525 overlooking the beautiful courtyard. We had a wonderful time, from we got off the bus we were met with cold towels for the heat. Room was spectacular and clean, scenery gorgeous. Lots of beach chairs and clean towels for everyone.
Offshore Island with ferry hourly ferry service, Stewfish Restaurant, Swim-up Bar and the beach was peaceful and very relaxing.Our favorite restaurant to dine was at the Crystal Room - Fantastic Ambiance. Big Shout Out to Darlene the Hostess. She was warm and charming. Love having breakfast and lunch at Spices. Thanks to Latoysa with her charming smile and willingness to help with whatever we needed. Bringing us our Mamosa and flowers from the garden. Big Up to Leroy who made the mouth watering Curried Chicken and Ackee & Saltfish for us by request. Thanks to Rohan (Food & Beverage) who made dining there enjoyable. The Piano Bar is a great hang out spot late night with mixologist Shervin - (alias Fluffy). Whatever mix-up drinks you ask for he gives you. Thanks for the parting shots on our last night. Thanks to Lyndon - Water Sports for the warm hospitality and giving us the history of the hotel.
Signature Guest Returning Dinner was Spectacular from the cocktail hour, to dinner and the band. All the managers were warm and friendly to talk to. Thanks to Patrick, Charles, Donny, Angela, and our Hostess who was sitting at table 5 with us.Thanks to Mark the driver who took us to the airport in style. We had a wonderful time and would recommend this hotel to anyone. We will sure be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau