Our first all inclusive experience - food beyond average - mostly, cocktails all corn syrup, even with butler room service below par, the wine was so bad we cleared the local bottle shop out of Veuve.
In short - the resort didnt have our booked room available (they lost the room?), lost luggage (but located), numerous missing room service orders, inability to get reservations at the restaurants, it reminds me of a tropical tacky Vegas resort and it's expensive. I have no idea what the people that stay here are used too but I can not relate to there experiences. The rooms are so dated, except the Balmoral tower - which was where our room was suppose to be.
The worst 3 days at any hotel ever... The hotel about 'love' caused my partner and I to argue every day we were there. I did complain to the resort management and they did attempt to mend what had happen (The director of guest services was probably the loveliest person at this resort) but I think I was so overwhelmed by how bad it was.
Try somewhere else. Spend the extra and go to the One & Only!
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.