My husband and I have just returned from our 10th stay at Sandals Royal Bahamian (SRB). We are finding it even more difficult to describe this "Jewel in the Crown" with each and every visit!
Each time we stay at SRB, we are overwhelmed by the friendliness and the caring attitude of all the Managers and Staff at this idyllic resort. The warmth that radiates from them and their 'can do' attitude makes this our number one holiday destination, which we fondly call "Home".
Every time that we arrive at Nassau airport, we relax in the knowledge that we are going to have a truly amazing and memorable holiday, and we are NEVER disappointed!.
On arrival in the resort, the cold scented towels and the glass of champagne are very much appreciated after almost 10 hours of flying from the UK.
This time, our room was on the 4th floor of the Windsor building, it was extremely comfortable and very spacious. The newly refurbished bathroom was beautiful, especially the huge walk-in shower; the cobbled floor was very safe and, therefore, ideal for anyone with mobility problems.
All of the restaurants were fantastic. The staff were always extremely attentive, the food was excellent and beautifully presented. Our favourite restaurants were Baccarat, Crystal, Gordon`s, Cassanova, Spices and Stewfish (on the island.) The mushroom soup served in Baccarat is absolutely divine, you have to try it!!! We love the Cricketers Pub and always eat there before our long flight home, the bangers and mash are absolutely gorgeous!!
The Red Lane Spa offers excellent massages and treatments. The Tropical Bliss massage left me feeling very relaxed and pampered and I would thoroughly recommend it!
The beaches at SRB and on the semi-private island are stunning and the sea is so clear. On entering the property, the first thing that you see is the beautifully maintained gardens and grounds. No matter what time of year you visit, the colourful flower beds are magnificent.
This is not the only Sandals property we have visited. Over the years, we have also visited the Grande in Antigua, The Whitehouse in Jamaica and Emerald Bay in Exuma, all of which were excellent.
I think that by testament of us having returned to SRB ten times speaks for itself. There is NOWHERE quite like SRB!!! The welcome we always receive is truly like returning home to family and, each time we leave, it becomes harder to say goodbye.
A huge "Thank You" to Patrick Drake, the General Manager, his Managers and all the fabulous staff for their first class service yet again - you are truly AMAZING!!!!
We have booked to return to our "Home Sweet Home" in March 2014 and we are already counting the weeks.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.