We vacationed two weeks (Sept. 14 to 28) at Sandals Royal Bahamian in the Balmoral Towers and had an overall enjoyable stay. Although room maintenance, housekeeping and activities could have been better the staff was generally accommodating. To explain, two of the rooms we received had pluming noise day and night in the walls due to air in the water pipes. The third and last they afforded us had a bad water leak in the tub, an air-conditioner that only knew one temperature even after attempted repairs and a main door with the privacy lock not operating. As for activities, we had several days of intermittent rain that many guests believed staff could have conducted additional indoor entertainment.
There were a few staff members who did not seem helpful and sincere and that's to be expected with such a large diverse operation but there were several that deserve a most very special mention! Moral and Vincent of Baccarat were outstanding in service and pleasantness. Arizona at the Royal Café was very welcoming and cheerful who made you laugh at every visit. From the concierges desk you couldn’t receive any better service and consideration than Sandra and Rashad!!! Chauncey as night manager was a great assistance to a room concern one late evening. Oswald the resorts wine connoisseur was supportive and pleasant. Last but not least is Damien of the Soon Come Back desk who was very sociable, cheerful and supportive of future reservations.
There was also a great feature to this resort as there were two very large pools which afforded spacious accommodations for secluded sun bathing and swimming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau