We visited Sandals Royal Bahamian back in April 2013. We stayed a week there. Being we have stayed at other Sandals Resorts, we decided to treat ourselves to a Butler Service type of room.
Upon arriving at the airport, we had a Rolls Royce waiting to pick us up. We waited maybe 10 mins for the car. We were at Sandals in about 15-20 mins. We were greeted with glasses of Champagne and the staff. We were then given a choice of two rooms. The room we reserved and another room. At first we both were skeptical. We had reserved a room in the Garden by a private pool. We visited that and it was nice but a bit small. So we decided to see the other room!! The other room was in the Balmoral tower with a partial view of the ocean. It was fantastic. This room was really an upgrade!! Being we stayed at other Sandals, they try to upgrade you but really was never an upgrade.This room was a two room suite with a huge balcony that had entrances from both the bedroom and living room.
Our Butlers were Gem and Ekron. Both were amazing butlers. They made sure our dinner reservations were taken care of and that we had chairs next to the pool, or a cabana on the private island. Whatever we needed they made sure it was taken care of. These two men were tops in our book and we would highly recommend them!!
The second day of our trip I asked my girlfriend to marry me at Gordons on the Pier. The food was amazing at this restaurant. It was a very memorable time. I was nervous as hell that I would drop the ring through the planks of the dock, but it went flawless!!!
The private island is amazing. We went there twice to relax in our own private cabana and had our own server serving us drinks and lunch. We even got a couples massage at the spa that is on the island. This island is so relaxing!!
As far as the other restaurants, we ate at Baccarat, Kimonos, and Stewfish. All had great food and service. Being we had Butler Service, we don't get surcharged the additional for Gordons on the Pier , we ate there more than once. The only drawback to Gordons is the service could be much better for a surcharged restaurant. It can also be windy on the pier as well. But the food was very good.
To sum things up. We liked this resort so much that we booked our wedding there before we left the resort. So we are looking forward to heading there in 2014 to get married and to enjoy this amazing resort again with our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau