Just got back from my1st trip to an all inclusive, so we picked Sandals for the water sports, which are included. We arrived early (before noon) and were greeted immediately and taken to the Concierge area (recommend you get Concierge if you can). Our room was not ready, but we were escorted to lunch and told to come back in 1/2 an hour. The lunch in the Café was good and they had a nice salad bar set up. After lunch we returned and were given an upgraded room and had our dinner reservations booked. We were then escorted to our room and shown the resort. The room was spacious and had its own well stocked personal bar. We then went to the pool and beach, which was clean and had plenty of seating.
We had dinner (2x's) at the Baccarat and would highly recommend you eat their as one of your dinners (reservations are required). Ate lunch at the Brick oven pizza outside the pool/beach area. This resort also has its own private island approximately 1 mile out from shore. An hourly tender will take you back and forth. It is definitely a must do while at the resort. They have their own restaurant and private beach on the island.
We were unable to go diving, due to weather and our short trip (3 days) but went snorkeling instead. The water had great visibility and we only had to go 200 yrds off shore in 15ft of water. Saw a ton of fish and a 2ft plus lobster, but no sharks.
Things to remember: Book dinner reservations as soon as you arrive they fill up fast
Book your snorkel/dive trip also, so you can go as much as possible
Bring your own snorkel equip if you want to snorkel off the beach or island
Overall we had a great time and already scheduled another trip for MAY 2014.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.