The people of the Bahamas are wonderfully friendly and nice. We arrived to a modern and well organized airport. We received assistance with our bags upon our request and then flew through immagration to the Sandals guest services. Once at the hotel, we were checked in and escorted to our room. The room was nice, but the Roman Tub was difficult to get in and out of due to the height. We checked in with the dive shop in the morning and our adventure began. It was wonderful. At the dive shop Wendzel and the team (Samuel, Bryan, Ramon, Damien and the rest of the staff) went out of thier way to make the dives enjoyable. I wish the night dive and shark dive was mentioned on the website as an additional fee activity. We ended up going onnour Shark Dive with Stuart Cove. We had the best dinner at Baccarats and our server, Moral, did a wonderful job.
As always our adventure ended too soon. The food was really good at Spices for breakfast and lunch, there is a nice variety (drink service could be improved, took a while to get hot water for tea in the morning and drinks during lunch). The pizza was good as well as the bugers at the other two lunch places. I wish cricketer was open about 3 so we could have wings early. The staff there really take care of thier guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau