Early January,we spent 10 days in paradise at SRB.Everything went smoothly,from the arrival at the brand new airport to the time of departure.The short 10 minutes ride to the resort is very convenient.Check-in was a breeze,Fumiko walked us to our suite with her usual courtoisie.Markell took good care of our luggage.Our suite was gorgeous,could'nt get enough of the beautiful ocean view from the balcony.The maids did a great job,everything was spotless.Sandals people work hard,always with a smile and ready to help with anything we might need.This is one of the reason we keep coming back : the staff is warm,caring and friendly.
We were welcome by Mr.Gibson,a true gentleman.He has a very demanding job but seems to always be on top of things.He always makes time to check on you and makes sure your stay is memorable.Damien,the returning guest manager,is a sweetheart.He puts so much love in the resort,he is irreplacable.
The resort is very romantic with his royal history.The gardens are well groomed and very nice to walk around.
Both pools are very enjoyables,lots of fun at the swim-up bars.Thank you Mark for the specials cocktails !
We ate like royalty. We enjoyed breakfast at Spice's,with Darlene's delicious smoothies and fresh squeezed orange juice,Marge,Daphnee and Chaquita eggs,omelets,pancakes waffles,a complete buffet with a great team working around .Specials thanks to Candace,Nichelle,Clifford,Anton and all the others.Lunch at Sandals Cay was fresh and delicious.Sylvaro ans his team are doing a great job.It would be the perfect setting for listening Bahamian music.
We had luxurious dinner at Baccarat,Gordon ,Casanova and Crystal room.We had lobster,filet mignon,lamb,shrimps,fresh hand-made gnocchis,veal,fish,etc,all wonderfully prepared and served by a team with high standarts of quality.Special thanks to Jeffrey,Tommy,Seion,David,Lucas,Vivian,Kadoy,Mark,Dexter,Samantha,Mitzpah and all the others: the list would be too long !
We were spoiled with magnificient festivities for New Year: gala dinner,fireworks,music ,dancing,champagne,chocolate and martini bar ,etc.
The returning guest dinner served under the stars is a night to remember too.
The island by itself is a paradise :beaches,snorkeling,pool,spa,restaurant,bar,etc.Sonny,Ricardo and Toriano will bring you there safely . Thank you Mr.Joël for taking such good care of this jewel.Thanks also to Jason,Morisset,Nelson,etc.
We had two very helpful butlers on the island;Vishnell and Lilat.They made sure we had the most perfect relaxing day and they are very bright young people.Keep up the good work.
Talking about butlers,they are great :don't miss Sarronte special 7 liquors secret recipe coffee !
Ekron ,Diana,Dillon,Kimberley,Cecilia,etc, are so professionnal and caring !
Cricketers is a fun place to stop by for a drink.Ms Kerry has a special touch so all enjoyed their visit.Ansel prepares the best Negronis in the world.
Don't miss the piano bar sing-along,Sherwin is a pro ,the bartenders are so funny.
Great massage at the spa : Donnella is the best therapist.
If you need anything ,concierge desk is there for you : Alexis,Philly,Frédéric and our very dear Gérard will do their best to accomodate you.
I could go on for a long time but I have to go to work to earn our next Sandals trip !
So thank you all,thank you Mr. Drake,Rick,Rowan,Mr.Gibson,Damien,Angela,all the manager's team,thank you for your hard work,hope to see you again soon,
Hugs and kisses,Josée et Luc.
P.S.: Please keep the wonderful romantic ambiance of the resort with appropriate music,not to loud or late at night .Sandals is for couples in love !
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Amex, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.