We travelled from the UK for a weeks vacation on 1st Feb & had a few reservations after reading some of the reviews.
From arrival to departure we could find no faults & that was from the room to the food & the friendliness of the staff.
We were a Sandals select traveller and stayed in the Balmoral Tower which was absolutely superb and great views.
On the Wed evening we were invited to the managers return dinner & met the hotel manager Patrick Drake who was an inspiration & clearly looks after his staff & has fun with them but at the same time ensures everybody has exceptionally high standards.
The food was excellent & we enjoyed Spices best which offered a buffet style meal with international cuisine.
We also liked Crystals which was in an amazing room with great waiters.
The offshore island is beautiful & well worth a visit as its just paradise & so peaceful.
I really can't understand any of the negative reviews now after visiting. Maybe they were reviewing another hotel?!
Anyway just get yourself there and enjoy it as you'll love it.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.