This was our second stay (11-18 November)at Royal Bahamian and it met our expectations. Food over all was good. Resort grounds and building were very clean. There was construction going on repairing damage from hurricane Sandi, but was not instrusive. We had a few minor problems plugged toilet, safe not working within five minutes after calling, problems were corrected. The only real gripe we had was waiting for a table at the Crystal Room no reservation, after waiting an hour we finally got our table but noticed that there were tables not occupied and could have been. It had nothing to do with turn over. Besides this one issue we had an enjoyable vacation and would stay at this resort again. I have no idea, why there are such negative reviews from others but would recommend this resort to others without reservation.
This is a small resort, with a beautiful off shore island and friendly, helpful staff. All staff were quick with a smile and hello. You must remember these staff members work 12 hours or more each day to provide us with our amenities. Thank you to the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com and Otel so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau