Our first Sandals visit will be our last.We had such high hopes after speaking with friends that had visited Sandals. We stayed from nov 12th thru 15th. The check in went smooth and the front staff did a good job.We had a room that overlooked the apartment building next door so much for viewing the beautiful coast. The food was average at best.The breakfast at Spices was okay the only hot item was the made for you omelette. The rest of the food that should have been hot was cold. Dinner in the Crystal room was once again only average. The staff did a good job but the food was not what you would expect from a resort with this reputation.The active pool was very
cloudy which leads me to believe that it's not clean. The relaxed pool felt like it was straight from a glacier.I live in the Northeast not sure the water here in the middle of the winter is that cold. The room was old and dated. The shower did not seem to have any pressure on the hot water side.The cold water had tons of pressure but when you moved the handle to hot it just trickled out. We did call maintenance but no one came we learned to live with it. We had ants in the main area of our room once again we called for help but none came. I also never saw any ' top shelf liquor"
not a big drinker but at a resort of this caliber i would expect the best. I would describe the resort as good but not great by any stretch of the imagInation. i guess the price I paid I expected Ritz Carlton type resort not a Motel Six. i have stayed at Breezes that i would rank higher that this resort. All in all just not a good value for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Amex, Olotels, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.