My husband and I traveled here for our 10yr anniversary and had an amazing time. It was absolutely beautiful!! The staff were friendly, the food was great, the accommodations were wonderful. We didn't really have any complaints at all. We were in the Bahamas' what was there to complain about.
The workout room was awesome and had an amazing view of the ocean. The only complaint in there were a few of the machines were broke the whole week we were there and there were no clean towels two of the days, no biggie though. The pool was beautiful but you had to get towels early. The beach was amazing and super clean, the water is so beautiful. One thing that would be nice is if they provided more umbrellas for the pool and beach chairs. Our room was good, you can tell they were older rooms but still no problems, we only slept and changed in the room, other then that we were at the beach or pool all day. The restaurants we ate at were good, service was a little slow at Cafe Goombay but we were on vacation and in no hurry. We ate the buffet every morning for breakfast at Spices and that was wonderful, all the fresh fruit and food choices were great. We also ate there a lot for dinner. If you want to eat at the restaurants that require reservations make them early. We tried when we got there to make reservations and couldn't get in. That was our fault for not making them earlier but we still had plenty of food options.
My husband and I do not drink so I can't comment on the bar service or quality of drinks. A couple of times we picked up some virgin Pina Colada's and had no problems.
We did a "Scents of love - Couples Massage" at the Red Lane Spa. It was amazing. My husband used the steam room after our massages and loved it. All the staff in the Spa were friendly and helpful.
We were given a complimentary photo shoot by the hotel and that was so fun. Our photographer was hilarious and super friendly. I'm pretty sure his name was Jason. In fact he took one of the best pictures of myself and my husband ever (see below), I love it! To buy the pictures it was a little expensive but for some people its a once in a lifetime type of thing and who can put a price on that.
The entertainment in the evenings was a lot of fun. We also enjoyed relaxing by the fire pits in the evening just listening to the ocean.
Unfortunately we were unable to visit Sandals Cay. Our last full day at the resort we had planned to go over there but due to stormy weather they had to close it. We were bummed about that but what can you do.
Our transfers to and from the airport by Sandals were great, we had no problems there.
All in all we had an amazing time. I loved every second of our vacation here. It was so relaxing and fun. I would recommend this Resort to anyone, and already have to tons of friends and family. We would definitely come back here in a heart beat, but we also want to try the Sandals resorts in other locations, in fact for our next vacation we are looking into Sandals in St. Lucia. Thank you Sandals for making our 10yr anniversary one we will NEVER forget!
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.