“Went there every night!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 114 things to do in Nassau
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Went there every night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2010

This place is definitely a diamond in the rough. Stayed at the Seraton with a group of ten or so and We found this little shack (literally a tiny little rickety shack) across the street from our hotel. The service was great, drinks were amazing (all made with fresh fruit), and cheap. Only $1 with no alcohol, ONLY $2 with alcohol. Going back to Bahamas in 2 weeks and will make the trip out to this shack just for a Margarita :)

NEW JERSEY
16 attraction reviews
“Awesome Drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2010

The Daq Shack is located acoss the street from the Sheraton on Cable Beach. The drinks were incredible - fruit was cut right in front of you and blended with or without alcohol. Chris is the owner and has been for many years taking over his father's business. Other places have opened under the name the Daq Shack but it is not the original. There are no copyright laws on names in the Bahamas so others try to open businesses with the same names if they are successful. This is true with Twin Brothers also. If you are in Nassau make sure you visit the Daq Shack - you certainly won't be disappointed!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
“The Best Daquiris I ever had, period!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

What more can I say...the Daquiris are awesome!!! I never drink more than one, but at this place, I almost ordered my 3rd, but I was so full from the 1st two, I had to resist....We actually visited the one right off the road at the Cave..... The fruit looks and smells very fresh, and he makes it right in front of you, so you know what you are getting, with or without the rum, your pleasure!!

I made a promise to myself, I will never order another Daquiri from anywhere, if I can't see the fruit its being made from, like you can here.. You will know what I mean, when you have one...I am offically spoiled!!! Thanks to the Daq Shack! LOL!!

This is a must do in the Bahamas, and I cannot wait to return next year, because this is definitely on my to-do list!

Concord, NC
6 attraction reviews
“Good Daquiris in Cable Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

The Daq Shack was recommended by several friends so we made a point of checking it out during our June 2010 visit to Nassau. The atmosphere is reminiscent of a Jimmy Buffet song - typical beach decor, casual and fun and right on the ocean.The Manager's Social for the Wyndham was held at Daq Shack and the Bahama Mamas and food served were both excellent. We also tried the daquiris on a different visit and although they were good, I wouldn't call them spectacular and definitely not the best I've ever had. They also appeared to cost at least $1-$2 more than the exact same drinks purchased from the other beachside restaurants/bars at both the Wyndham and Sheraton resorts (resorts are next door to each other, owned by the same parent company and share many amenities and facilities in addition to the Daq Shack). The bartenders were friendly once they acknowledged you, but the wait for that was LONG both times we stopped in. Overall it's a neat attraction and definitely worth a visit while in Cable Beach.

Bridgeport, West Virginia
“The Best !!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2010

We have been to the bahamas many times and this is the place....The daq's are to die for. The locals stop in and they are SOOOO funny. Will be sitting on my stool there in 7 days enjoying the drinks. One thing I will warn you of is the content...Because they are so delic you wont realize how strong they are. Usually after 2 or 3 Im side stepping back across the street to the resort.......But thats what vacation is for, right ? Also the staff is wonderful they make you feel at home everytime.....Get ready daq shack the Viglianco's are coming......wooo hoooo