Were to begin. We rented the end beach unit and it was amazing! We had and extra large patio/ deck area and it also had a gate for direct access to the pool/ ocean from out unit. That was a great advantage for our group.
The Wifi connection is a little slow and drops you from time to time, but it was free so I guess I can't complain to much. It was better from the 3rd story balcony than any other location in the the condo.
The staff cleaned up the trash once we put it in the right location promptly. It was taken with in 10 minutes of being placed out side. There was a wild cat and a rat that got into the trash when we put it out on the grilling area instead of out side by the entry door.
The unit is a little out of date and not super modern, but it was clean and worked great for our needs. It was similar to most off the beaten path hotels and was not bad by any means.
If you are staying on the third floor then keep in mind this room has no door. It kept us entertained and we got some good laughs at this. This seemed to be a great spot in the morning for coffee looking out over the ocean. It was a great way to start your day!
If there is a late night group in the pool the sound does carry up into the unit. We were up late most nights so it was not an issue for our group, but I see how it could become one quickly.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water Resort On Cable Beach Hotel Nassau
- Blue Water Resort On Cable Beach Hotel
- Blue Water Hotel
- Blue Water Nassau
- Bahamas Guanahani Village
- Guanahani Village
- Blue Water Resort On Cable Beach Bahamas/Nassau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Water Resort is a tropical escape. Relax in spacious three-bedroom ocean or garden villas. Step outside and enjoy the island breeze and sounds of the unending waves. Play tennis onsite or jump into the beautiful ocean-side pool. Treat yourself to the excitement of the nearby casino, go deep-sea fishing or put on your snorkel and fins. At night, visit Da Sand Bar & Grill for dinner, or visit the bright lights of Paradise Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Blue Water Resort on Cable Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.