“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Powerboat Adventures

Powerboat Adventures
Marina Drive, P.I. Ferry Terminal | Paradise Island, Nassau, New Providence Island
242 363-1466
and up
Ranked #9 of 99 Activities in Nassau
Activities: Motor-boating, Snorkeling
More attraction details
Owner description: High speed, powerboat trip from Nassau to a Bahama private island in the Exuma chain. Feed sharks and rays, snorkel pristine reefs and enjoy a sumptuous feast of fresh grouper, steak and salads. Open bar. All inclusive. Order online.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Gautier, Mississippi
6 attraction reviews
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Excellent day trip! Far superior than any others in Nassau! Great food, nice staff, fun fun fun. Highly recommend. Would do this again in a heartbeat.

Visited June 2013

• Turkish first
Owensboro, Kentucky
23 attraction reviews
“Wowza! Our second go around on this Adventure, and we will do it again if we get the chance!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went on a "Powerboat Adventure" several years ago and had a BLAST so we could not wait to do it again since we were back on Paradise Island. This time we had our kids with us and we knew that they would enjoy it too. Unfortunately we were there at an off time of year (getting close to winter) and there were not enough people booked to do the tandem run through the keys with two boats that they did the first time were were there, but it was still fun zipping through the keys at tops speed on our boat. They first take you to "Iguana Island" and let you feed the wild iguanas with some grapes. That is not the best part of that initial stop though... the water and islands in that area are simply breathtaking and I could not quit taking photos. There were several other boats in the area so this was clearly a popular spot to stop. From there it is a quick ride over to the private island for the rest of the day. The rest of the day involves snorkeling over a coral reef, swimming with and petting sting rays, interacting with sharks (they are C L O S E) and watching a shark feeding frenzy (bait, not tourists). They also show how to make conch salad and provide a pretty good meal. There are drinks and snacks available all day at the open bar. You do have some time to hang out on the beach or take in the amazing views from the top of the look out deck. You can see sharks swimming in the crystal clear waters in the area along side the big sting rays. I can't say enough about how amazing this trip is and I would definitely say BOOK THIS if you are anywhere close to the area. We were flat exhausted when we got back to our hotel, and we all went to bed with smiles on our tired faces that night.

Visited October 2012
Mission, Kansas, United States
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was the best day of our week long stay in Nassau. The trip from beginning to end was great. My husband, I and my 2 young adult children had a great time. Not only is the boat ride to the activities good, the feeding of the igauna's, stingrays and watching the shark feeding was something that we would not have been able to do on any other adventure. We were able to snorkle and my daughter found 2 conch shells getting to keep one of them. The other still had live conch in it so it was returned to the water. The food was great, I really enjoyed watching him make the fresh conch salad right on the beach. It tasted great, I had never had it before. I did not have any alcoholic beverages, but my husband said they were good. I liked that this was all inclusive from the time they pick you up at your hotel (at 8am) to the time they return you to your hotel (at 5 pm). It is well worth the money and if you book online you get a discount.
I cannot say enough good things about this adventure, other than do it!

Albany, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Will 100% do again in the Bahamas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was the best thing we did in the Bahamas by far. You start off with a trip to feed the iguanas, and then go to an island where you can feed stingrays and watch your guide wrangle sharks! The food at lunch was AWESOME. And there's an open bar with amazing drinks - anything you want just about. (We took a beer to go!). Shout-outs to Steven and the crew that was there on 5/24. There was a young man there (I think his name was Raymond?) that was awesome in answering our questions and showing us how they keep the sharks away the whole time. Snorkeling was really fun too - I saw a shark underwater and snapped a picture!!!!! The only thing we didn't like was that we had to wait 15-30 mins before leaving from PI for some idiot that didn't show up for his reservation (this may have cut into our time there). This is an incredible excursion that is worth every penny and we would love to stay over next time we visit!!!

Visited May 2013
“Most amazing time ever !! Overnight stays are amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This is my 3rd visit to powerboat adventures this time I was lucky enough to stay over for 3 nights, not only can you take part in the days activities but if chose you can explore the island , where you will find unspoilt beaches with incredible reefs for snorkelling & hidden lagoons lots of wildlife in the sub tropical forna , Mona & Nigel really go the extra mile to welcome you & give a friendly feeling to everything , theirs a fantastic chef to cook up a 5* meal has well my only gripe is if I go to nassau again I'll have to stay for 4 nights on ship channel cay , having your own private island for $400 is amazing value over nights stays really make it a real adventure !!