“I won” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crystal Palace Casino

Crystal Palace Casino
West Bay Street at Cable Beach | Wyndham Nassau Resort, Nassau 33312, New Providence Island
1-242-327-6200
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #69 of 115 things to do in Nassau
Activities: Gambling
More attraction details
Owner description: Try your luck at this popular casino.
Gulf Shores, Alabama
14 attraction reviews
“I won”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I never gamble because I never win. Well I got lucky the second night in the Bahamas. We went to the casino. I started playing slots and loosing. I gave up and went to sit down next to my aunt who was playing the Sex and the City slot. She was doing good so I thought one more time. Jackpot on Sex and the City. I won $148.00 then cashed out. Then won an extra $65.00. Wow. I had a great time. It's very pretty in there too.

Courtice, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“dingy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We visited this casino as we were walking the area. It was dismal, and smokey with no table games, just slots. I was very disappointed as I had visited 20 years ago and it was a beautiful place.

Visited February 2014
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“This casino only TAKES your money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Bahama currency not welcome, only US $.
This is a casino that allows smoking... and it is very heavy... tough for non-smokers.
We played daily but found the slots didn't give much back.

Nashville, Tennessee
129 attraction reviews
“Not your usual casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Most of the gaming action is interactive electronic gaming tables. As I find these really fun, the rules are different from U.S. games. Live table games were only open for the last two days of our stay, but I believe they were refurbishing. Cocktail waiters were very attentive however not free, (another difference from US casinos) and mixed drinks are less expensive than beer. As much as I hate to sound cheap, the penny slots are a lot of fun and can last much longer. I would also suggest visiting the 22 Above night club above the casino if you find yourself there later at night for enjoyable live music and dancing. If you are staying at either Wyndham or Melia hotels, show your receipt to the gaming representative office and you may get a small portion of the bill comped.

Missoula, Montana
“A dream vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This place was amazing! From the rooms, the many restaurants--especially the steak house that made our Caesar salad from scratch in front of us…tiny fish and all, to the staff in the casino, front desk and outside. I have stayed here four times and never regretted it. They even have pizza delivery to your room at 2am if you wanted it. The best shops with the cutest dresses, jewelry galore. Finally, while it is still packed its much less crowded than Atlantis. However you can still visit Atlantis. To clarify this is a hotel and a casino--a resort with everything from stores and food, to beaches and pools.

Visited February 2013