We are from England and chose Bahamas as a honeymoon location as we wanted to go to Carribean but somewhere we had never been to before. We thought it would be more relaxing being all-inclusive and from broucherre the indication of good night life and entertainment appealed to us.
The entertainment was superb. One of the entertainers called Bullett did a superb Michael Jackson impression. Being there for 2 weeks when most of guests were there for 1 the entertainment did repeat week 2 , but most was so enjoyable it didn't matter.
There was enough variety in food to keep us satisfied for 2 weeks and even though went on a few trips there was enough to keep us going in confines of hotel.
Two special features
1/ A party laid on for noneymooners. We were given complimentary champagne and mixed with fellow honeymooners. An interactive game where we were in turn each blinded and had to guess from touch partner's hand. My wife chose someone else. We are still married despite this.
2/ My wifes birthday. I mentioned to Jennifer hotel entertainment supervsor hoping for a treat. These exceded my expectations. During special meal we had a cake served, our room was decorated with happy birthday balloons and champagne was waiting.
All this was not charged for.
The staff were happy to serve you and refused tips.
The only criticism was the served water was salty and tasted awful. You could use water from gym which was pure or pay $4 at shop. Given all free drink of good quality I was amazed couldn't get water right.
This was a special holiday and are happy we chose the Breezes.
As well as
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Breezes Bahamas
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Hotel
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Here virtually everything you can eat, drink & do in one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.