Let's see where should I begin. First of all I felt like cattle being hearded into a pen during check in. We had to board a bus from the airport and wait for it to fill up - and then wait on this long line to check in - to find out our room wasn't even ready. They told us to check back later. They never told us about having to make dinner reservations or that the hotel had an orientation.
So anyway we finally get our room - and of course the key does not work. So we were up and down to the lobby 3 times before they gave us a key that worked.
Our room was okay - at least it was clean. During our stay in the Bahamas it was very windy so the sliding door to outside kept rattling all night long. One day after the maid cleaned our room she left no towels - so I saw her in the hallway and told her we didn't have any towels. She said they had ran out - and she would bring some later. By 6:30PM we still had no towels - after our 3 calls to the front desk we finally had our towels.
Let me just sum thisreview up by saying the music by the pool was very loud all day long - you could find some relieve from it by sitting at the beach - but then you were asked about 5 times a day if you wanted to buy jewlery or a cigar.
The food was pretty bad - we are from the tri-state area and we are use to pretty good food so we were not expecting to much. I would say the only thing that was good was the breakfast buffet or lunch at the grill. (how bad can you really screw that up)
They only up side to this resort was that the people who worked there were all pretty nice!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Here virtually everything you can eat, drink & do in one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau