We have stayed at other all inclusives and this one just doesn't come close. I realize it is somewhat less expensive but when you travel 2,000 miles you expect more than what a YMCA looks like. Bean Bags in the TV area of the lobby? Astro turf leading to the elevators? I know they were supposedly redoing the buffet, there was no sign of construction. The buffet was sterno trays with lukewarm food. Our breakfast service was awful, they would walk right passed you. The beach was literally a foot deep in seaweed, they did get it cleaned up the last 2 days we were there.
How did other reviewers get these workers names? Whenever we went to get a drink they were always talking to each other, never any personal response. I asked at check in for upgrade and would pay for it. Receptionist was very nice and told my I had a great room, (tipped $10) NO view, none, looked directly at vegetation even on the 3rd floor. The bands and the singers at night were a highlight, they got you up on the dance floor. Thank you!
Our honeymoon gift was 2 cookies and t-shirts.
The food at the pool and the specialty restaurants was good. We met some very friendly people at the resort, but can't recommend staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby also included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau