“It is what it is......” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas

Save Saved
You added Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas to your Saves list
Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   West Bay Street | PO Box C, Nassau 13049, New Providence Island   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 33 hotels in Nassau
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“It is what it is......”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Well we didn't expect much and Breezes lived up to it. It is all inclusive which is great but the food is awful; for the whole time we were there we didn't get a hot dinner. Its not difficult to keep food warm! One morning I was first into breakfast and even then it was freezing cold. Not good enough Breezes..... We won't be back. I should imagine that if you are more into drinking than eating it would be perfect. But don't think you will raise a smile from the sullen bartender in the main bar - he needs a lesson in customer services. The rooms are very very damp and the whole place smells of mold.... Not good.

5,184 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (928)
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

What can I say about Breezes went there with two girlfriends. Hap a great time yes the hotel is a little worn. But the staff make up for that. I would like to say a very special thank you to the following Jerri your just the best and all the entertainment staff. You never stop and have energy that make the resort it is. Pollo miss your cuddles not a day went by that you did give me one. Sherka on the reception would always go above and behond her duties. Bob the security gentleman. Who would have a chat with you and makeI you feel at home. Michelle and Latisha great bar ladies ever.Also one more shout out to Oneil. You rock One thing these great staff do is remember your name from the moment you get there. I have travel to many places and never experienced this before. Well done to you all you are a great bonus to this hotel. Well food was good and your choice was great the only thing I would have like more was that it was hotter. Drinks was like it said Premium brands. Loved the champagne that was constantly there. Wow . The rooms were always cleaned to a high standard. I can honestly say had one of the best times travelling to this hotel. I will also return that goes with out saying. So people if your looking for 5 star you may not get it with this hotel but you will get 6star staff and service. Was a great pleasure staying at the breezes. Miss you all loads x

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My husband and I are travelers. We vacate on an average of 3-4 times per year. This was our first time to the Bahamas. Beautiful water and the staff are unbelievable!!!! I would like to Thank them for their sincere generosity, and hospitality through the duration of our stay!!! Let me first give praise by name, Lakeisha, Reggie, Jerry, Angela, Denise, and The bell boy (I have forgotten his name) were absolutely fabulous!!! The only two things that my husband and I feel need to drastically improve from our previous stays at other resorts are: The beds are horrible woke up sore daily and the Entertainment.. The Entertainment staff are great, however I feel as if they are not allowed or given a budget to do more choreographed shows etc. The band they had nightly Funky D was awesome and got the crowd up and involved! This is a nice relaxed resort and when I say relaxed I mean very laid back... We are a couple in our mid thirties and are use to being able to enjoy more entertainment and dancing, drinking all while having entertainment. The resort at night was we feel for an older laid back crowd, rather boring after around 9:00... You must take the number 10 bus to downtown and shop, take the ferry over to Atlantis and see the Aquarium, Beautiful!!!! We are Harley riders there is a Harley store downtown!!! Yeah made us happy!!! I will say EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE were the most polite and helpful people!!! The best service and ALWAYS happy to help!!! Food was great Garden of Eden was the best!!!! Overall this was a great resort and a bang for your buck, if they would change the beds and add more entertainment we will definitely return!!!! Good luck to you and your travels!!!!

Goodrich, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My friends and I just recently got back form an exceptional vacation at your resort. We were returning customers from the previous year. We did not think we could top our first trip there but in fact we did. The weather was better our room location was better,even the food was better. Our main reason for returning is your entertainment staff we absolutely loved Marvelous Marvin he is such a energizer bunny,full of life and very entertaining. He even taught me how to play pool. We loved the bartenders,Michele,Lakisha,Kari and Angela and Reggie.Remembered our names and drinks.Funky D rocks the house always gets the crowd going.The only negative I would have this time is the staff in the dinning room was not as good as last year.oh and the beds are hard as a rock!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I was completely astounded by the welcome shown to me at Breezes resort by the entertainment staff!!! I was amazed by their friendliness, charisma, and overall demeanor. Justin, Ria, Durelle, Johnny, Em Jay, and Tiff were the absolute BEST. I was thoroughly entertained, and they made me not want to leave. I definitely plan to return for the experience I had with them alone. I loved it!

• Stayed December 2013
Fishkill, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Recently stayed at Breezes for a quick weekend getaway. I knew prior to arriving that it would not be luxurious and was quite worried what I had gotten myself into. Pleasanty surprised when we arrived. Though most of the resort is outdated, it was still very clean. The bathrooms have been newly renovated which was a huge plus. I also packed a beach towel because I assumed they would be shabby. Pleasantly surprised again...never used mine! One suggestion to management is to remove the dreadful couches that are located next to the elevators on each floor. We were on the 8th and it was gross. I don't think it serves a purpoed. I cannot imagine anyone using it. Saw them on other floors too and just as bad! That was probably the worse thing we saw as far as outdatedness. The service is very good and extremely friendly. they will not accept tips and I tried on several occasions. The evening entertainment is just that..entertaining!! Funky D is a riot and can actually sing quite well. If you are on a tight budget and looking for a clean hotel, with a nice beach and friendly, attentive service..Breezes is a great choice!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 8th floor and our bed was super comfy and the room was not musty at all
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Ajax, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Recently stayed at Superclubs Breezes. It is true what they say, " It is better in the Bahamas!!"
Great location, close to aiport and downtown Nassau. Service is fantastic! Premium brands at the bar, great service in the a la carte restaurants, pool grill has great food and the jerk chicken is the best I've ever had! Nightly entertainment is fun and enjoyable. Nice beach and pool area.
Great value for the money. We will be going back!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas? Share your experiences!