The resort is amazingly clean and all the staff work really hard to keep it that way. Especially when some guests don't seem to want to use the bins provided and then wander why the seagulls are a pain. The staff will go out of your way to help you enjoy your holiday. We only had a few days on the beach were the sea was clear and calm but was very nice. The rest of the time there was a ton of seaweed and was quite choppy. But it's the sea nothing anybody can do to change that. Sellers on the beach are super friendly and don't constantly bother you to buy stuff and are happy just to stop and chat.
The rooms did smell damp but was very clean. The food in the buffet was good but obviously mass produced and was often cold and left out for too long. But the servers were amazing at filling your drinks even getting cocktails from the bar if you wanted a special mention to polo who goes out of his way to be super friendly and will get you anything you want.
The entertainment in the evening was a bit slow and boring and didn't really start till late they mainly concentrate on hurricanes the nightclub I never went there as by the time it opened I was ready for bed. The drinks are certainly free flowing and very strong which is good but you will get people that don't know their limits and ruin it for some. 40 year olds that think they are on a club 18-30 is kinda embarrassing for them.
Now for the really bad parts. Drugs on the island and crime is quite an issue the police everywhere downtown nassau will show this. As well as my drink being spiked one night at the bar I was also offered quite freely drugs from one of the entertainment guys. The traders downtown as well as offering taxi and boat rides will also quite freely try and sell you any kind of drug.
I can understand why people often return as most Bahamian people are so friendly and at breezes will make you feel like part of a family.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Breezes Bahamas
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Hotel
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Here virtually everything you can eat, drink & do in one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.