Just returned from a four day vaction at Breezes bahamas. This was our second trip there. We saw improvements since last year. They were building new beach cabanas, rooms were being renovated, and our room was better than last year. Yes there is work to be done here. Speaking to staff management is commited to upgrading the hotel. You cannot please everyone, whether if its a three or five star hotel. People ill just complain. The staff here is what makes this place. Marvel, Carlton, Tiff, Philly and others.
The main question here would we return. Yes we would. Give them a chance to upgrade they are trying.The things we were told that they are doing will without a doubt improve this resort. Believe me we would not go back other wise. Yes mega resorts are great, even the one next door when completed. But in those places you are just a number, here at Breezes its small and personal. Thats how we like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Here virtually everything you can eat, drink & do in one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau