Wish we could have stayed longer. You can do as a little or as much as you want. But if you do, the activities, the staff is a lot of fun. The "Dirty Banana" is a highly recommended poolside/beach drink.
The buffets and snack bars had great selections for any taste. The sit down reservation restaurants were a little lacking but not bad. We didn't get to try the newest Thai restaurant.
A quick trip up the road to the Fish Fry is a great night away from the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Breezes Bahamas
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Hotel
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Nassau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on a quiet stretch of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach. Beside the crystal clear waters listen to the gentle call of sea birds soaring above the ocean you?ll feel your worries drift away with the tide. At night take a short stroll along the beach to the excitement of Nassau's glittering casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Breezes Resort Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.