I went to the Bahamas for a 4 day trip in January 2012. This is rated a 3 star hotel, I'd venture to say more like 2, maybe 2.5. The staff we all wonderful, some of the night shows were good. The hotel is very dated, some areas rundown.... Overall "cheap" is the best way to describe it. Food was ok, the nightclub was empty most nights, drinks were decent.
However, this is all to be expected with a 3 star... So take it all in context. If you're looking for a cheap getaway and are not too fussy about the pizzazz then go for it. If you prefer a more classy experience I'd recommend paying the extra dollars and looking elsewhere.
I won't be going back, not because it was terrible.... But because I realized that I value a classier sophisticated feel over an "ok" run of the mill hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Breezes Bahamas
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Hotel
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Here virtually everything you can eat, drink & do in one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.