“Great time” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas

Save Saved
You added Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas to your Saves list
Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   West Bay Street | PO Box C, Nassau 13049, New Providence Island   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 33 hotels in Nassau
Whitby, Canada
“Great time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stayed at Breezes, Nassau just after New Years. Enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Hotel is kept very clean and although in need of a refreshing, it was still a nice place to stay. Food was good and we tried the a la carte at Eden and found it very good as well. Staff are very nice, friendly and helpful. The beach area was good but the swimming area off the beach is limited because of the sea-doos and other watercraft running off Cable Beach next to the hotel.

Good time overall and would go again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

5,047 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (879)
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I went with friends for my bday this past June 2012. We definitely enjoyed our stay here. It was far from the most luxurious resort but it was clean and the staff were nice! I dont think Ive been anywhere where the staff was as nice as they are here. I believe it is the reason ppl come back and stay here. The food was decent, they were quick to come to the rm and fix anything that went wrong or to deliver towels, etc. I had a rm on the bottom floor and a lizard got in, maintenance came and got rid of it, he laughed at me because it was small but Im from the city and we are not used to those things, lol. The drinks were always flowing. The beach and pool areas were clean. The front desk staff is VERYYYY slow, its alot of ppl that work up there so I am not sure why it takes soo long to check in however, everything after that was great!

We enjoyed our time soo much that we decided to come back for NYE to experience the Junkanoo. The NEW YRS EVE dinner and celebration in the lobby was Amazing!!!! I had the most fabulous time, however, our plans changed and we didnt end up making it to the Junkanoo. I will say this time, it wasnt as clean as it was in the summer. The lobby bar needs to be emptied for trash or the sewer gutted because there was a constant smell. I was kind of disappointed with the Hurricane Disco club this time. Many of the theme nights that I looked forward to from the summer didnt occur, maybe due to lack of guest participation. However, yet again, the staff made our stay, in the dining rm, G, Darius and Carl, at the bar, Alex, Kyle and Rochelle. And I have to give a HUGE shoutout to the Entertainment Staff. They are great Jerry, Navado, Joey and MOST IMPORTANTLY Justin, Em-Jay, Jared, Tiffany and Philly!!!!! I will definitely return!

Castries, St. Lucia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

my girl friend and i decided to go to the bahamas in december and i must say we had a really amazing time the place is a little outdated but the staff really bring out the ambiance.first of all i just want to give a big shout out to the entertainment crew who always makes everyone entertained i really liked hanging out with the ladies philly and avril they always came over to get me to do the activities then u have the guys nevado,marvin,justin,jared who were really really kool the inhouse band is amazing feel free to check out the man funky D and the man action on saturday nights i loved these guys. The bartenders at the swim up bar are amazing hahah the kept replenishing my cup so it never ran out hundred percent satisfaction.there is always lots to do the resort is right in the middle of all the action loads of excursions u have the guys on the beach captain john with the jet skis and all the vendors selling nice things. the food i cant comment much on i didnt really like the food but apart from that all was good i have to say keep up the good work guys

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Nashua, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Staying at The Breezes my first time in the Bahamas was a great idea. My best friend and I had gone together to celebrate our 21st birthdays. All of the staff, especially the entertainment staff were all very friendly. We stayed in the beginning of January for 6 nights. Every night the enternatinment staff puts on some type of show whether it be something they have put together themselves or karoke. After the shows we would get some drinks then head downstairs to Club Hurricane, open till 3am. There are also other clubs in the area you would need to take a taxi there and back. We ate at both Garden of Eden and Martino's and food at both restaurants were very good. If you are looking for shopping you will want to go downtown, you can take the bus there for $1.25. I believe most stores close around 5 o'clock so the earlier the better. There is also a Senor Frogs downtown which is always a good time. There are a few water sports that the resort offers which are fun. Overall I think this resort is great for friends and/or couples.

Salzburg, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I've been there for the second time and it was again a great vacation, it's clean, you can have a lot of fun there, the personal is helpful and very friendly with some guy's I build a real good friendship at my stay there like Marvin, Tiffany, Ginger, Joey, Kyle, Carla, Marcel, Avril and many more. I really had once again a good stay at Breezers and I'll definitly return for another vacation there

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
bigD, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My adult daughter and I went last April. Rooms were good- we did not pay for one, but we had an ocean view. The staff was great. Bring bug spray if you want to leave the windows open! We did a few excursions. swimming with the dolphins was worth every penny. The shows were great. My daughter tried the trapeze- The guys were awesome. Would go again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Toroonto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stayed for four nights Jan 6-10. We had stayed there before and everything was great both times.
The entertainment here in comparison to some of the other resorts in Nassau was very good. The crew put on the greatest dance shows that kept us laughing!
The food is fine, something for everyone. I was a bit disappointed with the Italian this time but the Garden of Eden was fabulous!
We were six women without children so for us it was great being at an adults only resort.

The beach was GREAT, the pool was good, rooms were clean..remember you are not in North America you are in the CARRIBEAN!

Jarvis and Christine in the dining room were adorable! Keisha at the bar was hilarous!!!! and Kimmy at reception is the lovliest girl we have ever met!!!!!! Funky D is worth the trip!

See you next year!!!!!!!
6 crazy Canadians! xoxo

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas? Share your experiences!