Stayed at Breezes, Nassau just after New Years. Enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Hotel is kept very clean and although in need of a refreshing, it was still a nice place to stay. Food was good and we tried the a la carte at Eden and found it very good as well. Staff are very nice, friendly and helpful. The beach area was good but the swimming area off the beach is limited because of the sea-doos and other watercraft running off Cable Beach next to the hotel.
Good time overall and would go again.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel
- Breezes Bahamas
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Hotel
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Nassau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on a quiet stretch of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach. Beside the crystal clear waters listen to the gentle call of sea birds soaring above the ocean you?ll feel your worries drift away with the tide. At night take a short stroll along the beach to the excitement of Nassau's glittering casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Olotels, Otel, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Breezes Resort Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.