On our first trip, 5 years ago the front desk was so rude and not helpful at all. It was a very nice surprise this time. What a turnaround. They were so friendly and helpful. Congrats front desk. Good job!!! Everything else was great except one thing. Both trips the pools were too cold to swim in. We are Canadians and swim in our lakes but could not stay in the pools there. I think they need some heaters. Most of the time all pools were empty.That was sad.
Despite the front desk and cold pools on our first trip we decided to come back there because of Funky D. He did not disappoint us. He is so energetic and gets the crowd involved. Amazing showman and a really nice person. Canada loves you Funky D!!!
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel
- Breezes Bahamas
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Hotel
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Nassau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on a quiet stretch of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach. Beside the crystal clear waters listen to the gentle call of sea birds soaring above the ocean you?ll feel your worries drift away with the tide. At night take a short stroll along the beach to the excitement of Nassau's glittering casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Otel, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Olotels, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Breezes Resort Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.