We booked this holiday to celebrate both mine and my wife's birthdays, despite reading some of the reviews. We can't believe that the people who wrote these reviews stayed at the same hotel.
We found everyone we dealt with to be pleasant and helpful,reception, tour desk, bar and restaurant staff and especially the entertainment staff.
The rooms, although basic, were spacious and clean. towels and bed linen changed every day, room and bathroom cleaned every day.
The food in the Buffet was adequate but could do with being warmer. Two restaurants the better of which was Eden were excellent. Service in both excellent. (Do tip)
Our room 703 overlooked the pool and to the left was a view of the ocean, after a week we had a problem with the door lock, next day we had a new room and they gave us a late check out as compensation, normally $75. New room 813 had similar view to 703.
Only two things slightly spoiled the holiday, the bees around the pool bar, my wife got stung, and although we read that the hotel had a no tipping policy there was tipping going on at the bars so if you didn't tip on every occasion you had slower service. We like to tip good service at the end of our holiday and not every time you got a drink.
Overall had a great holiday met some fantastic people the entertainment staff worked really hard to make sure you had a good time especially Marvin, Philly and Tiffany.
Would definitely return to this resort.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Breezes Bahamas
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Hotel
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Here virtually everything you can eat, drink & do in one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.