This was our second trip back to Breezes Bahamas. The resort was exactly what we remembered. The staff make the vacation!! They are so friendly and a blast to be around. Only a few complaint this time around, it seems as if the buffet food has gone down hill since our last visit, towels in our bathroom was very hard to come by we were never left all our our towels. I had to make a few phone calls to get the correct towels in our room but this was corrected quickly just frustrating and the service at Martino's both nights we visited was awful - the appetizers were cold and the food was extremly slow to come out. However, the main entrees were delish!!
We have visited Breezes Bahamas and Runaway Bay and the Runaway Bay resort is hands down the winner as far as layout of the resort but if you want to have fun Breezes Bahamas is where its at!!
We will return again next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Here virtually everything you can eat, drink & do in one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau