Ignore any negative reviews this place is fun and excellent value for money for any age group .Yes it does look a bit tired but it is an old building but the rooms are clean.I wouldn't travel so far if it was bad.Clean rooms and sheets and the maids were excellent and always did our room early in the morning.The staff are always happy and don't expect tips which in my experience is very unusual.
Food and Drink- good variety from excellent fresh salads and fish to burgers, chips conch etc.2 speciality restaurants Edam is nice and you can sit outside although the service is slow well worth it and of course Martinos the inside Italian restaurant.Both are good but you need to ring at 9am to book it for that night.The Piano bar does afternoon tea sandwiches etc after the main buffet is shut and opens in the evening as a bar.The Pool bar is great with quick service and happy staff with a great variety of drinks including cocktails .
The Complex- nice pool you can play Pool volley ball go to the swim up bar or simply swim!!!
You can pay for a massage on site and there is a good gift shop with clothes toiletries and the usual knick knacks etc all reasonably priced.The gym is good and cool and well equipped.I could go on !!!Nice beach and lots of good evening entertainment plus fun things in the day like salsa dancing and pop quizzes to win prizes.
Things to do - catch the bus to downtown Nassau only $1.40 on a number 10 bus , visit the Ardastra zoo and gardens on the way brilliant fun with loads of species of rare animals and birds or if you are really into fishing - I would recommend using the three Queens boat owned by Stephen Rolle tel 242 457 2629 - his boat is brilliant and you won't be disappointed.We have fished with him about 5 times and it was well worth it.
Things to bring with you- a TORCH!!!unfortuantly last week the whole of Nassau had a generator failure so we had no water lighting - never mind these things happen in the Carribean!!All in all a brilliant holiday try this place you will hopefully have fun and love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Here virtually everything you can eat, drink & do in one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau