I've been reading the other reviews especially the one from VA that indicated the walls were dripping in the hallway. It appears I was at the resort the same time they went and I have no idea what they are talking about. I was there over the holiday weekend and while it was packed with people checking in and out. I had individuals at the front desk that did not drop the ball and were great. Kim, Natalie (especially!), Ginger, Charmaine, etc were all wonderful. I was told exactly where to find my room with no problems. We were early and our room was not ready, but was given directions to the changing/showering areas which is open for all to use and go to the beach if you wish. They hold your bags and give you claim tickets, so no problems. When my room was ready they took the bags up for us without us asking after watching them in the luggage area. Yes, the glasses were small, but to me that was average for most of the resorts all inclusive I have been to and especially in the Bahamas. My room was exactly what I expected- a large king bed, good AC, decent cable and a good sized bathroom with ample closet space. We had an ocean view on the 4th floor on the right wing and had no problems basically. Food was excellent in Garden of Eden, I would suggest going there daily if you can. The staff worked with us whenever we had an issue and would call us back. Bed was so comfortable I fell asleep the first day watching TV in my clothes after running around and checking out the Rock Climbing wall! We went to Mc Donalds and brought Mc Cafe glasses with us- but I had done that before at the other all inclusive- and filled up with the 'slurpees' in the main 2nd floor area. That was wonderful and we always went back for more. If we bought something from the outside, the wait staff in the basement level buffet always helped us out with forks, knifes, and plates. No problems. This resort looks to me exactly like the Beaches Boscobel that I went to in 2009 and I mean the inside of the rooms. There was nothing different from this Breezes to the Beaches I had been to. (You can see my review of Beaches on Trip Advisor also). Develon the night manager was great to talk to when I had an issue about how a security guard was treating a very sweet PotCake (Bahamian for a mutt) that came up to our group and nuzzled us looking for a pat on the head and a back rub. (BTW, The Humane Society is close and has a thrift store to help the animals. I encourage all to take a look it's only 5 minutes from the Breezes off of West Bay near the Zoo). We returned May 28th so we JUST got back. Like I said, if you think the rooms are better in a hotel/ all inclusive you pay more for, think again- This was EXACTLY like the room I had in an upgraded room in Beaches in Jamaica. Food was GREAT. Mimosa's and Champagne at Breakfast was wonderful in the Buffet. Giving the wait staff a few dollars got better service and when they saw us again we had no issues with getting good service. (Yes, I know the rules about tipping, but this is the real world here... they probably are NOT getting all that much to run around to start with..)
All in all, I have booked the One Bedroom Suite for next year same time. We had an excellent view of the beach and the Sandals private island as well as the Bridge to Paradise Island. We always rent a car and the island is easy to get around. No problems with cold food at the buffet and the Egg table where you could get your eggs however was great. They make it for you, you just have to bring them to different meats you want in the eggs. Scrambled, whatever..
The lobby is open air and it does tend to get humid in the lobby open air areas. However the rest of the resort is enclosed and the AC was working great. One bonus is clearing immigration and customs in Nassau instead of in MIA/Miami or anywhere else. Your bags are checked straight to your final destination. All in all I love the Bahamas and will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby also included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau