We we're a group of 14 staying at Breezes. We all had a very good time and we plan to return in the next few years. The resort is somewhat dated (as stated in other reviews ) but the rooms are very clean. Staff is friendly and helpful and go out of their way to please. This resort had the best entertainment that we have seen in all inclusives of this size. Every night had a mixture of shows with something for everyone.
Like most things there is always room for improvement. The check in certainly very slow and could use improvement ( it took us longer to check in than it did getting our luggage, going through immigration and the bus ride to the resort). The buffet restaurant also seem to be short staffed during peak times. Tables we're slow to get cleaned and it made it difficult to find vacant tables.
In my opinion this resort offers excellent value for the money. The staff at Breezes made us feel right at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas. 400 rooms and suites situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Here virtually everything you can eat, drink & do in one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau