“good food” 4 of 5 stars

(242) 327-8547
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 199 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Families with children, Doing business, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

the owner Many is there every night and we have been coming there for years. great calamari! also try the lasagne.

Visited June 2014

Central Village, Connecticut
“Great traditional Italian!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Very good traditional Italian food to be found in the Bahamas. Service was very good and the host was informative about thgeir many years in business. I believe it is the oldest Italian restaurant in Nassau.

Visited May 2014
Harriman, New York
“BEST ITALIAN FOOD IN BAHAMAS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I didn't think I could get authentic tasting Italian food in the Bahamas. I had the chicken parm with linguini and pink sauce which was exceptional. The service and al fresco setting in the evening was excellent for our group of 8. The two orders of calamari was fresh but the portions were a little small for sharing. The toasted garlic bread was great for dipping. My husband had the sausage dish which was good but he said the portion was too small for him and left him wanting more.

Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Best Italian Food in the Bahamas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Wow, great food, traditional atmosphere and friendly staff! Wife and I grew up Italian in Brooklyn, we know 'Sauce" and "Gravy" we dunk our bread and know when we have had real Italian food. Capriccio's was as authentic as you can get. Greeted at the door by the original owner and spoke what little Italian I remembered as we ordered our meals. Great, fresh mozzarella as an appetizer. Fresh pasta with a true NYC "Gravy" that made you want to dunk the whole loaf of bread. I had the chicken, my wife had mussels appetizer and lobster main dish...outstanding on all levels. I know you don't travel to the Bahamas for Italian food...but after your enjoy the local flavor and the conch, stop over at Capriccios and savor an authentic meal and a nice glass of wine...

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Georgetown, Guyana
“Tasty Italian in Nassau”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

So many people I know have given mixed reviews, but I swear every time I go, it's great. There's lots of choice of pastas and sauces and there are lots of main dishes to choose from as well. It's a solid place to get some great Italian and Mediterranean food. Don't miss the caprese salad ... it's money. I love their tomato cream sauce. The service is good and the owners are a lot of fun if you get them to hang out at your table.

• Visited October 2013