“Great Food and Service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Lake Tahoe
“Great Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My family and I have eaten at this restaurant many times over the past several years. It is one of our favorite in St. John. The food is always delicious and presented well. The servers are friendly, fast, and very capable. The one issue that I have with this restaurant is that they do not take American Express. l travel almost exclusively with this card and it is a great inconvenience to not be able to choose my method of payment. I understand that American Express may charge slightly more than other cards but I feel the merchant should absorb this into their pricing as most others do. I do not mind spending $200-300 per meal for my family for great food and service but I would prefer to be able to choose my method of payment.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Unbelievable food and view.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We liked eating at the bar overlooking Cruz Bay so much that we went back for our last night and were treated like rock stars. Don't miss the calamari! Everything on the menu is fantastic and the service impeccable.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Falls Church, Virginia
“Easily our best meal of the week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Really enjoyed a fabulous meal at ZoZo's. Top notch service, beautiful views, and outstanding food. I highly recommend the pistachio crusted mahi mahi, and my husband's osso bucco was delicious. We ran into our hotel neighbors in the parking lot on our way in, and they were raving about the ribeye they had just finished. St. John is generally very expensive, and we were pleasantly surprised by the prices (everything is relative, I guess!) We had very mediocre meals elsewhere in Cruz Bay for just about the same price.

Well done, ZoZo's! I'm already looking forward to going back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida
“It's about time we found great food AND great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Why did we wait so long to drive to this side of the island to have real food with real service? Doesn't matter. ZoZos came thru with flying colors. Very professional service with outstanding food.

Our server was friendly and professional, although we never caught his name. The calamari was a nice sized portion for two, the beet salad was great as well as the mussels and the sautéed jumbo shrimp. Top it off with a sambuca and a Gran Marnier and you've got yourself a night out with the wife.

If you are staying on the Coral Bay side of the island, do yourself a favor and make the trip to Cruz Bay for dinner at ZoZos. You won't be disappointed!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Sunset”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I was only at the upstairs bar for sunset and a drink, but the staff was so kind and the vibe was cool

Visited August 2012