1) Price - St. John has either camping or resorts. Serendip is between - affordable with amenities.
2) Service - Manager lives onsite and excellent resource. Met us at dock, helped get rental jeeps afterhours, made excellent recommendations. Reserve jeep thru Ted.
3) View – all rooms face gorgeous sunset!
4) Location – near town, grocery, main roads; in quiet neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy St John in our 10 casual, reasonably priced one-bedroom and studio condos, located on 2 lush acres with wonderful views over Cruz Bay. Visitors from all over the world have enjoyed our affordable island style ambience reminiscent of "old St. John." Condos are fully equipped with all home-style amenities and wireless Internet access. One bdrm condo can easily sleep up to 4. Enjoy the casual ambiance of St. John with us. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Serendip Vacation Condos Hotel Cruz Bay
- Serendip Vacation Condos St. John/Cruz Bay