“Fly Girl Charter” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 30 activities in Cruz Bay
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Sail from the beach in Cruz Bay, St John to wild islands, snorkel the fringing coral reef and have lunch on an uninhabited cay in the Virgin Islands National Park.We specialize in small groups of 2 to 8 people, to make your day both memorable and personal. Sail Safaris is a Spirit Airlines top pick for the Caribbean and recommended by Fodor's travel guides, Conde Nast Traveller and of course TripAdvisor.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
evansville
“Fly Girl Charter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Me and my wife took a small group charter on the fly girl with Dave and Trey, captain and first mate. They were awesome to hang out with. Dave did a great job with the sails and drinks, and Trey did a great job helping. Both were very friendly and really made the experience very fun for the two of us. We were lucky enough to be the only ones. Like others have said here, it was a highlight for our trip. Fly girl was comfortable for the four of us and would have held another couple comfortably. The Fly Girl is starting to show some age, but was still reliable. I would not have let that keep me from going. Dave and Trey never pushed anything, so they left it up to us to decide when to leave and what to do. Thanks guys for the trip!

Milford, Connecticut
“Best Day Sailing Trip on the Dell Rose”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I recently went on a trip to St. Thomas / St. John and we asked for a recommendation at our hotel for a sailboat cruise and were instantly hooked up with a trip on the Dell Rose. It was a 6 hour excursion that included plenty of food & drinks (*they had a bathroom on board) and some of the best scenery I have ever experienced. We relaxed on board, swam, snorkeled and walked on one of the beaches that they took us to in a dinghy. The boat was beautiful and immaculate and we had the best crew who were capable, fun, and very knowledgeable...ask for Justin and Liz! The time flew by leaving us wanting more. Once off the boat we nibbled on great bar food and drinks right on the beach and saw a stunning sunset. All in all a wonderful experience and great value for the money. I highly recommend you check out the Dell Rose on your trip

3 attraction reviews
“Terrific day on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I sailed on Fly Girl for the second time. This is our favorite day sail from St. John. Owners, Captain, and First Mate are all wonderful; super friendly and make you feel at home. Justin and Lauren are great guides. Loved our day on the water; can't wait to sail with you guys again!!

“Great day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We took the dell rose with justin as our captain to jvd for the day. My wife and I lucked out and had the boat to ourselves with three crew members. They did a great job of making us feel comfortable throughout the sail as well as changing plans when I expressed an interest in doing some more snorkeling. They were very knowledgable in the history of the islands as well as providing hilarious and insightful conversation. Easily the best day of our week vacation. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

Ps. Justin makes a mean painkiller!

Visited October 2013
RED HOOK
“Wonderful excursion to BVI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We took a day sail to BVI / Jost Van Dyke. Loved the ability to have a small group (six) + captain and first mate. Laren, the first mate, snorkeled with us. Loved the sailing and leisurely approach (We weren't trying to see 3 or 4 islands in a single day. Very professional and personable. We'll be doing this again (and again). D&M