My husband and I loved EL. This was our first trip to the VI's and we were so pleased. Its close to Cruz Bay (walking distance), and several hiking trails start near EL. Lauren is a great host and always gave us valuable information on daily outtings. The honor bar is awesome as is the convienance of the coolers and beach chairs. I do have to admit that on the fifth day I was ready to eat a differant breakfest, but what is offered is very tasty.
This is an awesome place to stay on what is a beautiful paradise. We would go back in a heart beat!
Make sure you visit all the beaches on St John, even the ones that require a good hike! They are worth it!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic B&B within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to white sand beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and T4B so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay