My husband and I were very pleased with Estate Lindholm and will stay there again on our next visit to St. John. We stayed in the Rendezvous room, and the view from the balcony was spectacular. The rates are a bit pricey considering they are fairly standards and not luxurious, but everything on St. John is expensive. Honeymoon Beach is a quick hike away, but you will want to rent a car if you plan to explore the island and its beaches. We walked down to Cruz Bay for dinner every evening (except the one we spent at Asolare) and opted to take cabs back after the dark. The setting, gardens, and view are beautiful. We enjoyed floating in the pool and enjoying the scenery. The owners were very friendly and helpful. We didn't make it back last year but plan to return in the winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic B&B within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to white sand beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay