We stayed for the first part of our honeymoon in July 2012 and had an excellent experience. Lauren picked us up at the ferry (and dropped us off at the end) and was helpful throughout. The grounds are beautiful, with lots of flowers and a small pool. The breakfast is light and informal, but that's all we needed in the morning. There's an honor bar open all the time, which is convenient. The room was perfectly comfortable, with a small fridge. We had the "Mingo" room, which had a splendid harbor view. The location is great, with Cruz Bay down the hill (note: it is steep and dark after dinner) and convenient access to the main road. There's plenty of parking (free) for your rental, which you'll need on St. John. The second part of our honeymoon was at the Ritz-Carlton on St. Thomas, which was lovely, but our stay on St. John was fabulous. We loved our stay and highly recommend Estate Lindholm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic B&B within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to white sand beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay