Following reviews on Tripadvisor, I looked into this property. We weren't staying long enough for a Villa or most other accomodations. So happy we stayed here! It is just the beginning of the season and the first two nights we were the only guests. Needless to say, it was like our own private property with unbelievable views of the bay and the sunsets. The property is gorgeous! Much care is taken with the grounds and the flowers. The rooms are large enough and have a refrigerator, microwave and extra sink if you need to store food and beverage. A selection of cereals, fruit, and other breakfast items are rotated each day and sitting drinking your coffee on the terrace overlooking the boats and bay is spectacular. Lauren, the owner spent breakfast time with us most mornings and then we all went on with our day. If it is possible in her schedule, she will pick you up at the ferry dock for the short ride uphill from town. During the day, it is an easy walk into town and to the trails to beaches.
If you are a person that needs some sort of attention beyond breakfast, or a full service facility,then this is not the place for you. But if you are looking for a fairly private location with great beauty and an atmosphere like a b&b, I highly recommend Estate Lindholm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic B&B within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to white sand beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay