I decided for my vacation this year I was going to St. John virgin islands. I choose Hillcrest because it seemed to be a alternative to the traditional tourist hotel experience. Plus that price was great and close to Cruz bay. When I arrive to Hillcrest I was greeted with a warm smile and great welcoming spirit from Phylis Hall she seemed happy to host our stay. The room smelled fresh and clean and we had all the standard amenties a traditional hotel room has such as towels, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. In the room I was surprised to find plenty of treats and items for our use free of charge such as bacon and eggs for breakfast, a bottle of Cruz bay rum , 12oz can of coca- cola products in the frig and plenty of gourmet snacks all free of charge. Also she provided snorkel gear and beach chairs along with beach towels for our use. We used the snorkel gear and chairs everyday of our stay and returned them at the end of our stay. The good beaches are very close and Reataurant are in walking distance. I recommend to visit the Rum Hut during happy hour to find $3 drinks served between 4-6pm. I recommend the "painkiller" and
the collattas. Im So glad I discovered such a gem that offered home away from home amenities. Thank you Phylis for a great room with an amazing view and for such a great stay. I will stay at Hillcrest guest house on my next visit to st John.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hillcrest Guest House is a romantic vacation rental accommodation with ocean and garden views. $185 to 245/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and HostelWorld so you can book your Hillcrest Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest Guest House Hotel Cruz Bay
- Hillcrest Guest House St. John/Cruz Bay