I chose Hillcrest after reading consistent online reviews for 2 years. My last visit to St. John I stayed at Caneel Bay which is extremely pricey. I have to say I enjoyed this trip even more! The owner of the Hillcrest was so welcoming and such a lovely woman. I loved her dogs as well! We stayed in the Front Suite. She stocked the room with lots of alcohol and some snacks and breakfast food, so basically we just ate dinner out each night. So close to town, the hill is a little too steep for me to climb but going down was a breeze. Easily took cabs everywhere, it turned out cheaper than renting a jeep, plus didn't have to worry about navigating those roads! The absolute ONLY recommendation I could think of is to bring your own snorkel equip. or rent it down at Low Key Water Sports. The owner keeps a few sets but if other guests are using your size fins your out of luck. If I had $$ I'd buy some snorkel equipment to donate to the Hillcrest. Loved it and can't wait to visit again.!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hillcrest Guest House is a romantic vacation rental accommodation with ocean and garden views, for rent by owner. Located on a hill overlooking Cruz Bay and 3 minutes to Cruz Bay Dock St. John US Virgin Islands. Free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast items and drinks. Each suite either has a kitchenette or kitchen and air condition.Three (3) minute walk down hill to Restaurants, Bank with ATM, Churches and Taxis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld and Tingo so you can book your Hillcrest Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest Guest House Hotel Cruz Bay
- Hillcrest Guest House St. John/Cruz Bay