Completed our stay November 12, 2007 and loved it! Our hostess was exceptionally gratious - we were picked up and dropped off at the Cruz Bay ferry - a relevant extra benefit since street addresses are used only loosely in St. John's. Hillcrest is a 5 minute walk from Cruz Bay - be aware that the magnificent view our room had overlooking the bay was due to the house being located on a hill. While we enjoyed walking to and from the house, the walk to and from the town is not for the faint of heart - strongly consider renting a car if you're not in good physical shape. The room itself was average, but the amenities were exceptional! A well stocked bar including, snacks, mixers and liquor - esepcially the bottle of champagne waiting for us ! - and snorkeling gear was also provided free of charge - a "must" in our case!
Overall, I'd recommend Hillcrest to any couple or family looking to take advantage of what St. John;s has to offer at a reasonable price.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest Guest House Hotel Cruz Bay
- Hillcrest Guest House Hotel
- Hillcrest Guest House St. John/Cruz Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hillcrest Guest House is a romantic vacation rental accommodation with ocean and garden views, for rent by owner. Located on a hill overlooking Cruz Bay and 3 minutes to Cruz Bay Dock St. John US Virgin Islands. Free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast items and drinks. Each suite either has a kitchenette or kitchen and air condition.Three (3) minute walk down hill to Restaurants, Bank with ATM, Churches and Taxis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hillcrest Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.